Niloy to watch repeatedly. Tanima has not come yet. Having just could not anymore. There is no sense of time. Bhamji Karella have realized my forehead. Cigarettes are being dragged Niloy. Until suddenly the phone.
I can not come today Niloy You Do not wet. We will talk later ... by. In other word fore it happened. Left Niloy sigaretata jide dilorim busy ..... there fore duhkhita subtlety ... a few times on the phone after listening to shake away phello Niloy opens charakhara ekatajibanata Nagin.
See eiiiiiii ---- back phiratei Tanima What is the m: noodle anger has become the head of the hedgehog.
Niloy - You ?? Do not be put? Tanima is - why not come? Tell me how you feel? I just feel like I belong nilaya hedgehog. Tanima I !! hedgehog's wife I've been married to you .... !! However ...
The last word is not going to marry you, I love it, except ?? I do not know whether there are good things and the hedgehog zoo. The anger began to phos phos Tanima. Love it - and will not be honored father grabbed the ear.
A small porch on the southern two teacup jalana subtlety it would caii. And every morning, wearing a hand-filled glass bhemjacule Sarees wants the world to wake up to the sound curira Niloy After the wedding, the two mix prayed imagination. Niloy just entered a job. Relations with the subtlety of mind at home. Tanima is not the home has made it possible, without the Niloy.
Love it - I can not eat hotel food at all.
But I can cook a little and do tanima.
Niloy, but the food I eat every day? /
Why subtlety-Outside !! Packet will have bought at home.
Learning to do a little cooking Niloy-Oh?
Tanima-is much more. I can not take much more of a marriage than to karateranna.
Niloy-then ??
For, indeed, I just love the subtlety.
Niloy is responsible for Tanima more mad. She has a great sense yet sometimes pretend. You think it I love it every morning on my big love sunflower smiles.

No comments:
Post a Comment