Love story. feast of love
Satisfaction
Chatting on the telephone strolling on the walkways. Who know the sudden strain went to the fore shirt.
I see a young lady. 4-5 years of age. Close to reasonable, yet enough for Maya mayakara look longer.
- Sir, Would kayak Tasha? Not consumed anything throughout the day!
Some say the cash was kept in a little tyke out and about, don't consume anything throughout the day, and that would abandon him in his energy not to disregard!
- Why did not consume anything throughout the day?
- My mother's ailment. Kame had not. There is nothing to consume at home!
- Where are your folks ??
- Parents have long cailla!
- Where is Your Home?
- This road oiparera slums!
- Come with Me !!
The young lady was astounded. Perhaps I can not believe the expression. Knowing the name of the young lady ml closeout. I am currently setting off to their home with Millie.
Until the telephone.
- Hello!
- Where are you ??
- I am stuck in a crisis.
- Mean !? Today should reach us! I am sitting tight for 15 minutes !!
- So I'm stuck on a trek. I will take one hour.
- I will sit in this one hour ??
- It's Your will.
- Not ever. You won't call me any longer.
Cut the line was loathsome word! On the other hand send a Marlowe Sadia portable !! It is however not another phenomena. His routine activities send a dead cell.
Houses milidera was stunned! Not at all like somewhat one-room house. A genuinely debilitated lady resting in cot. I went ahead to talk.
- How are you ??
- Not fine! Who do you play GO?
- I know. Is seen in the avenues with your little girl. So come and see. Bringing push for benevolence why ??
She said that was her quintessence, Millie was a rickshaw driver father. He was going admirably in the gang. Sudden she became hopelessly enamored with the little girl of one of the articles of clothing. Okay then, so the new family had set up milidera.
Millie's mother went to work in a house. Since the body is not ready to head over a couple of days.
Comparative occasions appear to brain. Arose the longing to do something for them. Millie's mother who was 3-of pocket cash, and said, your drug routinely.
She didn't say anything! Perhaps not a shock that he did in all his years! It is not astounding if the stones in the city of Dhaka is believed that unexpected!
I left the house. Cash was allotted for Sadia. I met with him once a month. The inconvenience is sufficient.
Since, when all is said in done, for example, restaurant bills basalei moves three thousand!
Not long from now I will meet with him. However trouble to hardship is me! Why not ?!
Millie yell insanely return.
- Mama!
- Hmm!
- I improved much.
- So what?
- Ha. Mom what showed up aibena again ??
- See, you will sit tight for me ??
- Mama Zee.
She took a gander at me befuddled. Since he can not comprehend, on the off chance that I return once more!
Anyway I know I'll return ... furthermore return once more. Work fulfillment is not liable to end well ..

No comments:
Post a Comment