Monday, February 9, 2015

5 days in hospital


Today the healing center pacadina I'm lying in couch. Among the most This was not generally the information. So Period not to be excessively. At the same time it appears to me quite a while We have had around here. Recognized house, just Alone, without the old mother. My mom The news of flame may have gone. At the same time as the mother of the recognized Not at home. Additionally,
this Also help to come up here and not in trouble. I genuinely ask mother I can not see. The Bapahara child on her lap, individuals Have Along these lines, for him to smolder Can not stand to see my
Great moms. Town Went to the city to leave occupation Choose. One fantasy was created Bring her to his own You. Mother Jibanata procure euphoria. Could I don't. Nintendo to go to mother Set blaze to the transport on the way Pickets. Loss of learning Just need to consider before the blaze 
The blaze. Stranded between I liquefy windows release Pranapana'm attempting. At that point 
I ended up in this Clinic couch, in the area of Blazed several individuals scrambling Swarm sigh. 
7 days have passed. Body Most piece of the I don't move. Swallowing Don't swallow. Aviation route blaze. Nose plastic empty tube Regardless of a blazed odor terrible Happy nose. Profoundly 
Hectically waiting delightful attendant She approached me. Attempted his face as well 
Articulation couldn't stow away pm. In the meantime his face figment, The revolting things sahabedana Each man's ruthless contempt ambiguous Comprehend what I see. An excessive amount of inconvenience, I whispered it, "Square What has finished? Mother as well Wish to see. " 
Discussing medical caretakers She was most certainly not. Without a doubt, perhaps one 
Mrtyupathyatri Give a false solace Soul gave assent. Saline Line a little By moving to the left. 
I can not keep number of the days. I don't have a couple of days. Next Presently, with the windows throughout the day Ekacilate see the sky. Presently None survived. At the same time before his passing last Significantly stimulated the craving. This Ekacilate is the sky, Remaining in an open field at all, blue Also to take a gander at the sky. More My mom's hand one final time Rice 
Tyanra with alubhaji with fish Need to consume soup. The last time I Mother's hand touching hair 
Might want to get one final time for me Mother Duscintamakha confronts hardship climb 
Might want to see grin. Last My just pet Mother would get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment