A weird long for annoyance Girl Friend
Mongrel of sakinare sentimental While a fantasy dekhatachilama The telephone rang uthalarage Weight rise Numbers Cant mystery. -No Phannira phannire time Phone Dichasa Delhi shed close to the sakinare See Broken dream. -What The hellfire are you, I phanni Nya sakinare dekhatacha dreams. Mairalachere not gulatusa I issue you the downpour of gold Almost a sweet dream Lock.
Sweet dreams than with the genuine rakha There is no statement to my brother by marriage You'll adore the fantasy You see with an alternate. Plija Attempt to comprehend the gold downpour shriek.
Twi. he other is to love to shed Kila Now that is affection perusing Incredible Queen is irate hetira You realize that whatever bhangaba yau A while back, I would have nodded off Since I went to rest. Following 5 minutes, the more extended the wrong telephone I didn't care for the telephone lift breakdown. Hi jantusa furious diminishing. I knew a Suite IntroducesomeChinesefes dreams.
What? I'm not kidding jantusa sala You know oppose this idea. Shaon harami individual you and Phone Call-time go to nairakha phannira Stir on phanni dichasa made. Hi, what happened.
Twi Phone Not this time, resting the cut Phanni not disintegrate in my slumber Could see nadilama
Downpour jantusa Ray Phone bajatei Butt has not got kyareupha this We might call 33 times Butt Nya heti Half don't call Oh no century will What is troublesome is hard to do torments. Last work gave a message I was working Whether you're my downpour Also, I don't get a call Relations with the In this manner won't Who knew I was dating Sakina Gelamatumi and another BF Take out the "send meseja
Recently got a call late in the Butt Is postponed. Hi this is the thing that happened. Why I do. Message At what composing. Why not read. These parachi To talk shop (sobbing tears Voice) Asale I have not talked just Composing knee. Keep phajalami When the recreation center. Navi: What If My Sakina. Sakina needs to go-to I at this point I went to the old well Why not (tears surge haitache)
This dialog I recently completed the process of listening to) Rain Knee I was jokes The way that you call Along these lines dharachila entered You all sit in the recreation center I've been within 5 minutes.
Review by Bamboo Something else, the call is taken By Century hop Yet it won't get a call. At long last, the circumstance is so tanda When I say that you will dream Your fantasy may be naekata Bamboo lifetime.
No comments:
Post a Comment