Real Love Story
Taking a gander at you,
No Boy?
Our Back
And The kid? Also the Tor
Taking a gander at
Motei not at me, yet I
To
I perceived that posting. What's more Tor
Turn upward to the
My side. To us
Mane?
We Have two stick together.
How would I know who takes a gander at?
so It! Presently then
Let test. One of the
Moved by
Good Idea! I am going
Ira and Rimi. Two of the High School
Together from that point. Great companion
They are. The same school;
Unintentionally, yet they are presently
The University of Applied
Science is about. Naughty
Siramani the men. Continuously
One and One
Exist once more of the leg.
Abir. Rural kid.
Is separated from everyone else a ton. A couple
Companion of his. Their
Grounds to invest the time.
Illuminate yourself time to rest
It. Investigation of the book of the world
Facebook virtual world
He is constrained. The forlornness
Katiyei year in an open
College
She has been admitted to the Department of Psychology.
His head is ladylike
Not come. An adoration
Joteni temple. Young ladies
Takayai not great at,
What would be dealt with in adoration?
A few days must pass college
That a lady took her.
That look inconceivable, however it
Not. Delightful
She is chuckling.
This appears Abeer for delight
He is prepared to do anything. Inviting
Little girl. While companions
Peace with the
Delight is occupied thattaya. This
Such ladies are typically more
Have beau. Beautifying agents
Changing the beau Change
They are definitely not. Abir of disclosure
She couldn't discover the name of the
Rimi. Connected kemestri Fast
The year. The extent that is known, is still
Has the affection and. Little trust for the
Adam sees the light.
In any case figures out how to do?
So far these matters
Anari and.
So he
Without taking a gander at the
Abeer do nothing.
Whats App messages came in.
Ira said. Whats App of the best
There is leeway. Remote
Are similar to telephones.
Perused message.
What Ray, something happens?
Bujhabo What? Most likely jackass
Said sensing. Presently
Don't look to. Statue
There.
Huma I get it is. Once more
Sporadically looking twofold edged.
So that is who likewise take after
I don't get it. Not cross-peered toward
What?
This Been recuperated? You and me
Side, however I took a gander at!
Ekadama badamayesi not happen. Pivot cinder!
Sir, the more drawn out time. Style
Whatever class.
Whatever cala.
Was almost two weeks. Class
Touch base at the gallery
Seen the kid. As some time recently,
Taking takes a gander at them
Sporadically. At the same time sometime in the future
Came to not say anything. The Gate
Sri up! Detached garments,
Detached jeans, head of oil
The half liter.
Again face powder
Mekheche seeing .... Two
Abirake better half mess around with this and
Chuckle, which might Abir
Should not be. He simply entranced
Rimi heart today Storm
Raising delight
Being taken a gander at.
Gradually the
Suhasini Bringing Nothing
Can not be lost. Any
Conveyed him to me. Yet
How? The young lady patanora
I won't work with me.
At any rate love
Kathatato must be made.
What would it be advisable for me to do? Abir considers.
Should not be taken so much time. At that point
Can be seen by another person
I will take them looking
Will. Would I be able to do anything, I
Love
Kathatato need to let him know.
Then again, in any event
Have the capacity to comfort yourself that
About what I could. Yet Did.
Abir chose gulped. Today
However that causes her
About the affection. The Dogs
Rimi not spear him.
Rimi, will accompany me?
Rimi was to a degree ill-equipped.
Ira push onto him again met:
Haye happened?
Estimated time of arrival did not should be progressed. Maybe
Thee to oversee Called me.
Offer happened! Your pomegranate Kumar
Which you are standing.
Yacchi.
Yes sibling, tell.
What's The matter, inquired as to why? Tell.
I demonstrate to you the first
Have a pulverize.
I don't know whether it is conceivable.
Yet .... Every one of them without hearing
Moves from Rimi. Some way or another
He is exceptionally furious. What a gentleman!
There is no prepares, Impress
Attempt to not be known
You don't need to surge him ...
Cherish it. That is the thing that the "alternate route" plays
Got it? In any event to a companion
Could offer.
Kire have so furious?
Janina. At the same time
Alright, now I know it
Is the longing to bite.
A plum wood dheki.
Own Mind
Like to talk specifically to the
There are not very many daring kid.
Sahasi powder. What's more observe, the
Relinquish her hands and feet.
At the same time you're truly cheleta
Beam cherishes.
Basuka. What?
I don't stale.
Love emana sth
Back would they say they are?
Yes, I will. None
Come to me and say 'love', and
I "adore" her throat
Drifting read it?
of Wish. Nonetheless, something that does not include,
Huge things in life that should
Did you miss.
Presently why the words irara
It would appear that toxic substance to Rimi.
Some Rimi did not get back.
Sign on to Facebook
Rimi gets the message.
Sent "Honest Abir".
Open message rimi
Honest Abir Perhaps you are with me whatsoever
Not Perhaps me with you
Don't miss Perhaps your fantasy beau
I don't coordinate with any of the
Anyway to you, I have one
Looking for Adore me ???
2/13, 1:39 am. Sent from Mobile
Honest comprehend the agony
Who are you? Honest name Abeer
Has not pondered the demon micake
He recognizes better options. Companion demand
Sent once more! By one means or another
Rimi is going to get irate once more.
Do I Accept demand. Basaba
Alright well. Once more
Being without kabyi.
Has been a writer. The artist does not,
The writer. What valor! Once more
Companion demand sent. His
Presently sindhuke send ID.
Go-to-blocklist. What My
At the point when the water came in sight?
Recalled a percentage of the Well. Facebook
Rimi log out untruth.
The Once on grounds, Rimi the gallery
At the point when could be seen from a separation, her agony
The eyes are taking a gander at.
You comprehend what, perhaps
The kid is crying quietly. First and foremost
Seeing him in the gallery
There is as of now demonstrated. The inconvenience is abirake
I needed to provide for it. So the open door
At whatever point his
Going before them. I saw
Abir how terrible his
Taking a gander at. In this way
Maya continuously fall
Abeer each. You comprehend what, perhaps
Abirake has great base.
Following three or four months.
Day Business sector saw the abirake
Rimi. Shirt front of the store.
Eid will most likely shop.
Rimi went. Hmm,
Which thinks so. The stone-shirts
Is planning to buy.
Rimi sees That is resounded. Gradually Today
Alright, will the size.
This is my sibling, I comprehend purchasing shirts?
Huma. Be that as it may the decision
Evidently not. You Do not parabenao. My
Come here with.
Went to a shop to an alternate.
Drove a few shirts.
Some paint misfortune,
Which is fixed,
Which is torn, what the
More splendid hues.
Rimi the decision from among them
Administration. Adam saw her
Can meet. So the decision is
On to take great Rimi
Surrendered. Rimi, a shirt,
Pants, T-shirt Pack
Abeer to Conveyed to the fore.
I don't wear these shirts.
Now Wear out.
MG Okay.
Listen longer than doing it without anyone's help
The out-dated shapeless shirts
Purchase pants,
I fell into you
Dismal absorbed water.
MG Okay.
Kisera G, alright? No such
Hair style? Baul need to be a writer
Truly? Accompanied me.
What's more hair salons
At that point leave to succeed
Abirake. The miracles of Abir
We can not katiyei Horse.
Message got on Facebook
Abir. Rimi message.
Dreamgirl Rimi
Shirts have been similar to?
After her?
6/20, 1:19 am
Abir gave no replay. The
Provide for him a bit on the square in the Rimi
Pleased with her earth. Ken Block
Will I? I suspect as much
I concede? Rehashed messages
Had? To square such
I've made? Alluding Block
This was, however from time to time
Came to spare.
Following three or four days.
Rimi was interested in the message
Abir. Dreamgirl Rimi
I think you are doing?
6/26, 1:19 am
Dreamgirl Rimi
What is this? There is no replay!
On the other hand torment? tongue emoticon
7/6, 6:14 pm
Dreamgirl Rimi
Had anything to do with you.
While listening to this? 7/7, 10:14 pm
Dreamgirl Rimi
Some let you know? Were furious
What? 7/8, 4:14 am
Dreamgirl Rimi
What's more kindly don't be furious.
I'm too bad.
7/ 13,11: 39pm
Dreamgirl Rimi
So I'm too bad! Presently anything
Tell. 7/13, 1:49 am
Dreamgirl Rimi
Regardless you didn't give the replay!
7/14, 2:39 am. Sent from Messenger
Messages express the torment,
From you! What's more Anger
Don't be. In any case so natural
I'm not clearing out. Then again! Tomorrow
I'll meet. Message space Anyway that was the time.
A seat in the recreation center, two
Well there. Rimi
Don't take a gander at the torment.
Rimi mind extremely glad today. Today
She talks her psyche abirake.
Love. Abirake and adores that.
Abira Hama What Is it? Don't say no to that?
What Happened?
Some Have to say? Also
Why are you taking a gander at? Look
At me. Kagome took a gander at Rimi.
The content face. Everything for which
Abir was prepared to. Again Face
Neil ghuriye. What's The matter! Did you furious
On me? No. Furious, why?
Tahale saying no, why not?
Takacchao my side.
Observe, I am too bad. Truly too bad.
Your affection
He didn't react. Sth
I cannot. What's The matter, don't say anything? Off-base
The individuals. Not?
What's the matter with bulls?
By a holy messenger? Individuals Individuals
Cherished it
I don't get it I cherish it. I don't get it.
Think back once. The perspectives
I am hearing. Yet this
Kindly don't. I'm sad I said.
Sari Sari! Sorry, what? Why
Say too bad? Won't forget me?
Don't love me?
Abir took a gander at Rimi.
Rimi crying. So Abeer A. Meyer
See tears Bhalabaseni OK.
Bhalabasache hearts Storm
Taken to grin.
Alright, then why kamdacche Abir?
Rimi Huma You Can be distant from everyone else?
I won't say anything?
No
Bhalabasabe me?
Never do.
Abeer's midsection, bounce ball was
Rimi. What is this! Rimi is as yet crying?
I truly love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment